- With Frotcom we control our whole fleet and save money.
Frotcom is the best professional tool for GPS tracking and fleet management. A small GPS tracker containing GPS receiver and GPRS communication module is installed in each vehicle of the fleet. This unit will allow the fleet manager to control all the vehicles’ movements: where they are, where they were, when they began the journey, for how long they stopped and so on.
With Frotcom you can track all the vehicles 24 hours a day, with GPS positions and sensor data being received every minute. Optional add-ons include cost management, integrated navigation module for drivers, two-way text communication, fuel control and automatic driver identification.
Data collected by Frotcom from the vehicles is processed, generating rich, simple and useful reports. Those reports can be sent automatically to the users’ mailboxes by email, therefore ensuring that useful information is delivered to the right person at the right time. Alarm situations are also immediately detected and can be reported by email and SMS.
All you need to access Frotcom is an internet connection and a web browser. At the workplace, at home or anywhere else. No software needs to be installed.
PROFESSIONAL GPS TRACKING SYSTEM FOR COMPANIES
|Frotcom is a professional solution mainly targeted at companies wishing to control their fleets: road transportation companies, overnight courier services, logistic and distribution companies, companies with sales forces and field services, companies with construction machinery and vehicle renting companies, among others.
How it works
|To monitor each vehicle, Frotcom uses a GPS/GPRS onboard device (GPS tracker). The device is connected to the vehicle’s battery (12 or 24V). Power consumption is very low, comparable to that of a normal mobile phone.
Using a web browser, you may then access all information about your fleet. Vehicle location is shown on digital maps. Speed, ignition and sensor data can be viewed in graphs or tables. You can also enter all the costs associated to your vehicles – fuel, tires, maintenance, insurance and depreciation, among others. You will have full control of your fleet’s costs.
When the vehicle is moving, the GPS tracker registers and sends GPS and ignition data to the Frotcom Data Center, using GPRS communications. Data received in the Frotcom Data Center is immediately registered and processed. Data is also scanned for possible alarm situations.
For each user, a set of reports and their periodicity are defined. At the preset moments, users will receive the requested reports by email. Alarm situations are also defined and triggered, therefore increasing the possibility of an immediate response to the problem.
You can also add to the GPS tracking device optional accessories and services such as a navigator, door or temperature sensors, or a CANBus interface, allowing you to control fuel consumption, engine performance and the tachograph in the vehicle.
- All-included real time GPS tracking solution
- GPRS communications
- GPS positioning
- Ignition status report
- No software needed, web based solution
- Multilanguage support
- Microsoft Bing maps or Google Maps
- Exports to Google Earth
- Exports to Excel
- Graph and table views of ignition, speed and sensor data
- Automatic reports delivered by email
- Automatic alarms delivered by email
- Integrated navigation with two-way messaging
- SMS messaging for mobile phones
- Cost management
- Smartphone interface for fleet managers
- Door open sensor and temperature sensor
- Automatic RFID driver identification
- Anti-theft vehicle remote immobilization
- Alarms delivered by SMS
- Integration with CANBus for control of fuel consumption, fuel level, tachograph states, engine temperature, engine revs and others
- Generic digital and analog inputs
- Webservice integration with other applications
- Computer or Smartphone with internet access (2Mbps or above is recommended)
- Web browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox are recommended)
- In each vehicle, a Frotcom GPS tracker