WHERE ARE YOUR VEHICLES
Frotcom is an intelligent GPS vehicle tracking system for fleet management.
Not only you locate your vehicles, you can also communicate with drivers, control your fleet's costs and know in detail vehicle usage patterns.
With Frotcom you are back in command!
Freight transport by road
Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
Octomar - Serviços Marítimos
Car dealership / Automotive repairs and services
Frotcom is an intelligent GPS vehicle tracking and fleet management system for companies.
To monitor each vehicle, Frotcom uses a small device, the GPS tracker, containing a GPS receiver and a GPRS communication module.
Optionally, accessories such as GPS navigator, CANBus interface and driver identificator, among others, can be used.
Information collected is sent in real time to Frotcom's Data Center and becomes immediately available for consultation.
You may choose which reports to receive automatically by e-mail, with the most relevant tracking data for your analysis.
Likewise, circumstances in which alarms are triggered are also defined by you. For instance, you can set alarms based on speed limits, vehicle usage after hours or trips outside a predefined area.
Besides allowing you to know in real time all your vehicles' positions, Frotcom adds other functionalities which will for sure ease your fleet management tasks.
By using navigators on board of your vehicles, Frotcom allows you to exchange text messages between drivers and the office, as well as sending destinations to the navigator, from the office. Drivers only have to press the navigation option and will be shown the best way to arrive.
This module is extremely useful to avoid wasting fuel, and also because it creates an efficient communication link with drivers, saving on communication costs with voice, especially in the case of international transportation.
Most trucks and other types of vehicles already allow Frotcom to be linked to their onboard computer, through standard FMS/J1939.
In those cases, Frotcom can read the following data:
- Fuel (consumption and fuel level in tanks);
- Engine status (RPM and temperature);
- Tachograph (driving and rest times).
Additionally, Frotcom offers you many other optional services:
- Roaming in all Europe - the same real time tracking, in all European countries.
- Automatic driver identification - so you will always know who is driving your vehicles.
- Cost management - module that allows you to keep all your fleet's costs under control, including the download of gas and tolls cost files.
- Temperature and door open sensors - for a better control of your cargo.
- Webservices - to connect Frotcom to other apps (ERP, CRM, invoicing, etc.)