Backend Developer (m/f)
Frotcom International SA is a Portuguese company active in the development of Fleet Management systems (Telematics). Our software, Frotcom, is currently sold in 40+ countries around the world, through a network of Frotcom Certified Partners.
You will be working in our office in Carnaxide, Portugal, where we have a team of 40 #amazing #people, working in areas such as Software Development, Account Management, Logistics, Marketing, and Administration, among others.
Our strong points?
We believe in being focused, and that success comes if we provide the solution users want. We firmly believe in teamwork and in learning from our mistakes. We work ethically and fairly and that is why people tend to stay with us.
We contribute to a better world and we are really making a difference because every year Frotcom helps companies to lower their carbon footprint.
You will be joining a motivated software agile-driven team, responsible for the entire backend infrastructure. You will be experienced with all stages of the development cycle including analyzing, deciding the best approach, write code using the proper design patterns and unit tests.
So, what will you be doing as a Backend Developer?
To perform this job successfully you must be able to execute the following tasks:
- Design, write code and modify .NET services and APIs according to product specifications;
- Ensure to maintain strong Backend code quality with good practices.
Wondering what skills are needed? Here they are:
Knowledge on C#, .NET Framework and .NET Core, T-SQL (MS SQL Server), Object-Oriented Design, RESTful Services.
Nice to have:
Azure Storage, Azure EventHub, Azure Functions, Azure Data Lake, Azure CosmosDB, Security Principles.
Other valued skills:
- The Backend Developer must have a Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and 2+ years of experience.
- Teamwork, good attention to detail, resourceful, a knack for problem-solving, and good communication skills.
- Verbal and written English comprehension is also required.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Hybrid working to allow a better work-life balance;
- A dynamic and international work environment;
- An agile environment where you can learn, share, and where your ideas are valued;
- Highly challenging technical projects on an international scale;
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy;
- Integration in an organization with a solid track record and sustained growth.
Is this job made for you? Send us your CV.