Frotcom adopts the new Garmin fleet™ 670
News & Events
Frotcom adopted the new Android device Garmin fleetTM 670 as the on-board device for customers wanting to use Frotcom’s Workforce Management.Frotcom International is one of the first companies in the world to offer the Garmin fleetTM 670, fully integrated with its vehicle tracking and fleet management system. This state-of-the-art device from Garmin is enhanced with unique features, ensuring efficiency and reliability.
Frotcom adopts the new Garmin fleet™ 670 - features
- Full integration with Frotcom’s Workforce Management application;
- Designed for long-haul trucking;
- Preloaded with detailed maps (currently valid for Europe and South America only);
- Maps already include truck mode. Truck-related restrictions, such as bridge heights, and related information for most major roads and highways;
- Free Lifetime Map Updates through Garmin Express;
- Magnetic mount allows for easy removal and docking;
- All communications are executed and controlled through Frotcom’s on-board GPS tracker, which avoids unexpected communication costs.