Client Support Officer (m/f)
Frotcom Cyprus is looking for a candidate to fill a position on a full-time basis to start in May 2022.
The candidate needs to demonstrate dynamism, a positive and friendly attitude, and the ability to provide configuration and training on Fleet Management Systems.
Who we are:
Frotcom Cyprus is Frotcom’s distributor of the intelligent vehicle tracking and fleet management system for Cyprus. We are innovating in telematics since 2010, aiding our clients to manage their fleets more efficiently and cost-effectively. With a rapid growth rate, we are providing the Cypriot market with the award-winning intelligent vehicle fleet management system, Frotcom!
It is currently used by thousands of companies worldwide, and hundreds of companies locally for fleet management and GPS tracking and has been adopted by small and large fleets from different sectors.
As a small highly motivated team we work together in bringing to our customers the most tailored solutions in the market, differentiating ourselves from the competition. Having built a solid reputation, we constantly aim to ensure excellent customer service with ISO 9001:2015 certification. Having a steady growth of more than 20% per year we are expanding and looking for new and exciting personalities to join our team.
Client Support Officer:
- Provides configuration and training on Fleet Management System to clients
- Builds strong and healthy relationships with clients
- Ensures the necessary configuration of the System based on Client’s requirements
- Ensures the smooth operation of the Clients’ Accounts based on their expectations
- Actively supports clients in all aspects through problem resolution, keeping them well-informed and updated throughout the life of an incident
- Identifies any new Client requirements and provides recommendations on new features for up-sales and/or cross-sales of other systems provided by the company
- Organizes and runs frequent webinars for clients and provides training on all new features of the systems
- Performs assigned functions according to standardized policies and proceduresRegisters all incoming requirements on the ticketing system and maintains up to date all data in the CRM
- Bachelor’s degree will be considered as an advantage
- Familiar of using new applications/software
- Experience in customer support and/or customer service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluent in English and Greek languages (writing & oral)
Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
What do we offer?
- Annual gross salary up to €17.000
- Modern, pleasant, and vibrant workplace*
- A team of motivated and friendly colleagues
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 13:00 & 13:30 - 16:30
Friday – 08:00 – 14:00
Where and how to apply?
Apply by 31st of May 2022 by email at email@example.com with the Code: EMAY31CS as the subject and attach your CV.
For any info call 22 00 20 20.
*Office located at 2 Florinas Papacosta, 1st Floor, Kallithea, 2548 - Dali, Lefkosia - Cyprus