Responsible for analyzing Software Development Requests and converting them in functional solutions, bridging the gap between requirements created in the end user perspective and the technical requirements necessary to streamline the development, testing and documentation work. Responsible for analyzing Software Development Requests and converting them in functional solutions, bridging the gap between requirements created in the end user perspective and the technical requirements necessary to streamline the development, testing and documentation work.
- Analyze SDR documents and user stories, complementing them with the results of the functional analysis, making sure all developers and testers fully understand the expected results of each feature to be implemented;
- Understand and document the interdependencies of development requests between them and with the existing features in Frotcom;
- Create coverage matrices to assure that all requirements are addressed in the proposed user stories;
- Assure the adherence to Frotcom usability standards to guarantee that new developments are coherence with existing features in Frotcom;
- Manage change requests, coming either from product management or from the development team, to guarantee that all requirements are still addressed;
- Guarantee that all user stories and SDRs are updated with all changes implemented from the analysis to the testing phases.
- Work with team leaders in the analysis phase to guarantee the feasibility of all requests;
- Help development and QA teams understand the requirements in each user story;
- Assist technical writer and technical support teams in the launch and post-launch phases.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools;
- 12 months experience in a similar job
- Preferably, previous experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence;
- Strong quantitative, analytical and modeling skills (flow charts)
- Experience defining test cases scenarios
- Very strong written communication skills, in English, suitable for software technical content