Training Coordinator (m/f)
Frotcom International SA is a Portuguese company active in the development of Fleet Management systems (Telematics). Our software, Frotcom, is currently sold in 40+ countries around the world, through a network of Frotcom Certified Partners.
You will be working in our office in Carnaxide, Portugal, where we have a team of 40 #amazing #people, working in areas such as Software Development, Account Management, Logistics, Marketing, and Administration, among others.
Our strong points? We believe in being focused, and that success comes if we provide the solution users want. We firmly believe in teamwork and in learning from our mistakes. We work ethically and fairly and that is why people tend to stay with us.
We contribute to a better world and we are really making a difference because every year Frotcom helps companies to lower their carbon footprint.
You will join a cross-functional team and your role will be to provide training programs for Frotcom International and its country offices. You will be helping individuals and groups of Partners to develop skills and knowledge, will help to create training materials (including written, video and webinars), will present in-person some training sessions coordinating with other internal and external speakers (specialists), and monitoring training for effectiveness.
So, what will you be doing as a Training Coordinator?
To perform this job successfully you must be able to execute the following tasks:
- Manage and coordinate all training events, including technical webinars, group sessions, training videos, and more.
- Work with Product Management and Technical Support to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs, translating the technical feature to the customers’ benefits they will receive.
- Help to define training needs around Frotcom’s leading or recent product features.
- Present in-person and online training sessions on basic Frotcom features.
- Coordinate training with a variety of speakers and content providers whenever the level of expertise requires it.
- Organize online and technical resources to deliver the training.
- Manage costs and effectiveness for all programs in order to report to organization executives regarding a return on investment.
- Maintain an understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods.
Wondering what skills are needed? Here they are:
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken);
- Experience in a similar role for SaaS (preferred);
- Technical aptitude
- “CCP - Certificado de Competências Pedagógicas” or equivalent certification;
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, education, business, marketing or communications, related field.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Hybrid working to allow a better work-life balance;
- A dynamic and international work environment;
- An agile environment where you can learn, share, and where your ideas are valued;
- Highly challenging technical projects on an international scale;
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy;
- Integration in an organization with a solid track record and sustained growth.
Is this job made for you? Send us your CV.
Pridružite se nam