Frotcom integration with TIS-Web® for greater security and reliability of fleet tachograph files
News & Events
You can now download your fleet tachograph files via Frotcom and share them immediately with Continental VDO’s TIS-Web® where they will be analyzed and the reports sent to you, stress-free!
As soon as Frotcom downloads a new file from the vehicle’s tachograph (vehicle or driver), a copy of the file will be sent to your TIS-Web® account. Another copy of the file is also kept in Frotcom. You can log in to your TIS-Web® account and analyze your files using a web interface, or a smartphone app. On the other hand, you will get the analysis sent to you by email at regular intervals.
Frotcom’s Integration with TIS-Web® helps you by:
- Providing available driving-times, in real-time (inside Frotcom)
- Automatically downloading tacho files wherever your vehicles are
- Avoiding the hassle of manually downloading and sending files for analysis
- Ensuring compliance with regulation EC-561 and the corresponding national directives by fulfilling the legal requirements for tacho data archiving
- Making sure no files are left behind
- Allowing you to examine your tacho files in TIS-Web®, where you can manage driving and rest periods and remaining driving time, safely and efficiently
- Tacho file analysis
- Tacho reports