Frotcom helps BVB Transportes reduce costs and ensure the security of its fleet
News & Events
Branca & Vilas Boas Transportes chose Frotcom to better manage its fleet, with features that allow vehicle location tracking, fuel costs reduction, control of speed limits, cargo temperatures, and cargo theft.
Founded in 2005, BVB Transportes is an Angolan road transportation company with more than 40 years of experience that selected Frotcom as its software of choice, after a customer recommendation.
- Track the vehicles’ locations;
- Control fleet cargo temperature;
- Avoid cargo theft;
- Identify drivers and monitor their driving performance;
- Ensure the security of its 42 vehicles and costumers’ goods;
- Control and manage fleet costs.
After receiving training from Frotcom, BVB Transportes started to monitor its vehicles and noticed:
- a significant reduction in corrective maintenance (resulting from improved driving behavior);
- a reduction in fuel consumption between 10 and 15%;
- an improved delivery time of approximately 10%;
- a significant decrease in transit time (fewer non-essential stops);
- a change in driving behavior.
Overall, with the support of Frotcom, BVB Transportes has been achieving its goals in terms of fleet management, cost reduction, and meeting its customer’s needs.
Visit BVB Transportes - Branca & Vilas Boas, Lda webpage.
Frotcom can help you achieve your fleet goals. If you want to receive a proposal for your fleet, contact a member of our team.
- BVB Transportes
- Frotcom Angola
- Fleet management system
- GPS vehicle tracking
- Driving behavior analysis
- Fleet cost management
- Fuel management
- Automatic driver identification
- Fleet alarms