Frotcom at the 17th Supply Chain and Logistics Summit
Once again, Frotcom took part in the Supply Chain and Logistics Conference and Exhibition in Cyprus, impressing attendees with the results provided by its fleet management system.
On January 24th, Frotcom participated in the 17th Supply Chain and Logistics Conference and Exhibition held at the Pavilion Hall in Nicosia, Cyprus.
This prestigious event aims to highlight the opportunities and challenges created within the supply chain. Some of the most discussed topics were:
- The need for enhanced vehicle fleet management;
- Emerging trends in the electrification of delivery vehicles;
- Incentives for continued development;
- Vulnerabilities in the international supply chain.
Michalis Christodoulides, CEO of Frotcom Cyprus, was one of the event speakers and presented an impressive Frotcom Case Study that left a lasting impression on the Summit attendees.
Michalis Christodoulides stated that:
“Presenting a compelling case study, featuring Interfreight’s, a Cypriot company, journey to success through strategic fleet management and advanced data analytics, left a lasting impression to the audience”.
This year's summit drew the attention of transport and supply chain and commercial companies to promptly address challenges and invest in infrastructure. Also on the agenda was the need to provide practical solutions and adopt greener practices, with significant investment in innovation and development to maintain competitiveness.
If you couldn't join us at this event and want to know more about Frotcom, contact a member of our team.
- Frotcom Cyprus
- Supply Chain and Logistics Conference and Exhibition
- Fleet management system
- GPS vehicle tracking system
- VDO Fleet
- Supply chain challenges
- Delivery vehicles electrification
- Remote tachograph download
- Integration with VDO Fleet