Mobile Developer (m/f)
Frotcom International SA is a Portuguese company active in the development of Fleet Management systems (Telematics). Our software, Frotcom, is currently sold in 40+ countries around the world, through a network of Frotcom Certified Partners.
We have a team of 50 #amazing #people, working in areas such as Software Development, Account Management, Logistics, Marketing, and Administration, among others.
Our strong points?
We believe in being focused, and that success comes from providing the solution users want. We firmly believe in teamwork and in learning from our mistakes. We work ethically and fairly and that is why people tend to stay with us.
We contribute to a better world and we are really making a difference because every year, Frotcom helps companies to lower their carbon footprint.
You will be joining a motivated software agile-driven team, responsible for the analysis, design, and development of software applications or components relative to company products.
To perform this job successfully you must be able to execute the following tasks:
- Be part of the decision-making process in an Agile environment
- Implement specified requirements
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Support and add new features to already existing products
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
Wondering what skills are needed? Here they are:
- Knowledge of Android and iOS operating systems
- Java and/or Kotlin Android development
- Swift iOS development
- User Interface Design (UI)
- Jetpack framework
- Espresso testing framework
- Object-Oriented Design
- RESTful Services
- Good attention to detail
- Resourceful, a knack for problem-solving
- Good communication skills
- Verbal and written English comprehension.
- Nice to have:
- MVVM, MVP, MVC, and MVI architecture knowledge
- Scrum principles experience
- Security principles
- Other valued skills
The Mobile Developer must have a Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and 2+ years of experience in similar responsibilities.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Hybrid or Full Remote work, to allow a better work-life balance;
- Health Insurance;
- A dynamic and international work environment;
- An agile environment where you can learn, share, and where your ideas are valued;
- Highly challenging technical projects on an international scale;
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy;
- Integration in an organization with a solid track record and sustained growth.
Is this job made for you? Send us your CV.