Product Evangelist (m/f)
You will be working closely with Frotcom partners to drive sales of more advanced Frotcom solutions to our customers and help partners implement the solutions. This role is important in understanding and analyzing customer needs and keeping up-to-date with market trends. You will develop common use cases and package solutions to suit customer needs and give input to product strategy and roadmap. Additionally, the Product Evangelist will identify improvements to existing Frotcom modules and suggest new ones, strengthening Frotcom as a complete fleet management solution, helping customers better manage their fleets and drivers. It will be important to build good relationships with partners and customers. This role will liaise closely with the product management and account management teams.
To perform this job successfully you must be able to execute the following tasks:
• Analyze and drive in-product sales and promotion of advanced Frotcom features;
• Package and promote features directly to partners and customers and support on go-to-market strategy;
• Educate/train partners and customers to increase usage & sales of certain features;
• Competitive analysis;
• Analyze market insights/trends and user data to give input to product roadmap and strategy;
• Support and sometimes drive external product integrations improving the Frotcom solution;
• Develop and deliver engaging presentations, demonstrations, and product briefings to partners and customers.
• Experience in product management or product evangelism, ideally in SaaS, or a related field;
• Experience as a user of telematics systems desired;
• Advanced written and spoken English;
• Commercial or sales experience is a plus
• Critical thinker;
• Communication and organization skills
Other valued skills:
The Product Evangelist must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and 2+ years of experience with similar responsibilities.
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary;
• Hybrid or Full Remote work, to allow a better work life balance;
• Health Insurance;
• A dynamic and international work environment;
• Agile environment where you can learn, share, and where your ideas are valued;
• Highly challenging technical projects on an international scale;
• Continuous learning with access to Udemy;
• Integration in an organization with a solid track-record and sustained growth.