Sales Business Developer (m/f)
We are looking for a qualified Sales Business Developer to join our sales team on a full-time basis. The candidate needs to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met.
Who we are:
We are Frotcom Cyprus! Frotcom’s distributor of the intelligent vehicle tracking and fleet management system for Cyprus. We have been innovating in telematics since 2010, aiding our clients to manage their fleets more efficiently and cost-effectively. With a rapid growth rate, we are providing the Cypriot market with the award-winning intelligent vehicle fleet management system, Frotcom!
It is currently used by thousands of companies worldwide, and hundreds of companies locally for fleet management and GPS tracking and has been adopted by small and large fleets from different sectors.
As a small highly motivated team we work together in bringing to our clients the most tailored solutions in the market, differentiating ourselves from the competition. Having built a solid reputation, we constantly aim to ensure excellent customer service with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Sales Business Development:
As a Sales Business Developer at Frotcom Cyprus, you will play a crucial role in expanding our client base and driving revenue growth. You will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, building relationships with key decision-makers, and driving the sales process from prospecting to closure. Your primary focus will be on selling our SaaS products and services to businesses seeking innovative solutions to enhance their operations.
- Prospect and Identify Opportunities: Research and identify potential clients who can benefit from our solutions. Develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Build and Maintain Relationships: Establish and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within target organizations.
- Present Solutions: Effectively communicate the value and benefits of our SaaS products and services through tailored presentations and demonstrations.
- Customize Solutions: Collaborate with Marketing, Relations, Finance and Management teams to tailor solutions to meet the unique needs of each client.
- Negotiate and Close Deals: Lead negotiations, overcome objections, and successfully close sales deals.
- Meet and Exceed Targets: Consistently achieve and exceed sales quotas and targets.
- Stay informed: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor offerings to maintain a competitive edge.
- Sales Reporting: Maintain accurate records of sales activities in CRM and regularly report on progress to management.
- Demonstrable experience as a Sales Business Developer, Account Executive, or similar role, with a track record of success in selling software solutions with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- In-depth understanding of SaaS products and services, including cloud-based software, subscription models, and the SaaS sales cycle.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and experience with sales contracts and agreements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Greek and English, as well as client service skills.
- Exceptional negotiation, interpersonal skills, and a proactive approach towards problem-solving.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and driven to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Cold-calling experience will be considered as an advantage.
- BSC in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or a related field preferred
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on qualifications & experience, and commission structure.
- Modern, pleasant, and vibrant workplace (includes covered parking)**
- A team of motivated and friendly colleagues.
- Hybrid and flexible working hours: We understand the importance of work-life balance. Enjoy the flexibility to work both in the office and remotely, with the option to choose flexible hours that suit your lifestyle.*
- Generous Paid Time Off: You’ll start with 22 days of annual leave, which increases according to your years of service, up to a maximum of 25 days. We value your well-being and encourage you to take time off to recharge.
- Coffee and more: enjoy a well-stocked kitchen with a variety of coffee options, teas, and snacks to keep you energised throughout the day.
- Friendly dog: be greeted by our friendly office dog who is an integral part of our team, adding a touch of warmth and comfort to your work environment.
- Bonding and Team Building: we believe in the power of teamwork and regularly organize team-building activities and events to foster strong relationships and collaboration among our staff.
*Base Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 13:00 & 13:30 – 16:30, Friday 08:00 - 14:00
If you are a motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for SaaS sales and a desire to make a significant impact, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join Frotcom Cyprus and help us revolutionize the way businesses leverage technology to succeed.
Where and how to apply?
Please apply by 27th of October 2023 by email at email@example.com with the Code: LSBDOCT27 as the subject and attach your CV.
For any info call 22 00 20 20.
**Office located at 2 Florinas Papacosta, 1st Floor, Kallithea, 2548 - Dali, Lefkosia - Cyprus
Join us now