Frotcom – Intelligent Fleets at SIL Barcelona 2019
Frotcom showcases its advanced fleet management system at SIL Barcelona - World Summit of International Trade and Supply Chain.
Frotcom will be exhibiting at SIL Barcelona 2019, the leading annual exhibition for transport, logistics, distribution, intralogistics, storage, supply chain and new technologies in Southern Europe.
At the exhibition, that will be held from June 26 to 28, in Fira de Barcelona Montjuic Exhibition Center, Frotcom will be exhibiting its advanced GPS Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management system, including:
- Frotcom’s Mobile workforce management, workforce management and fleet management working together;
- Frotcom’s integration with TIS-Web, to automatically upload to TIS-Web all tachograph files received through the Remote Tachograph Download service in Frotcom;
- Frotcom’s Multi-fleet management, a single system solution for managing sub-contracted fleets;
- Frotcom’s GPS trailer and asset tracking with automatic sensor-less detection of all coupling and uncoupling events;
- Frotcom’s Fuel management, all in one solution for fuel measuring, protecting, monitoring and reporting for different types of vehicles.
Companies, who would like to consult their fleet management requirements, can take the opportunity to see live demonstrations of Frotcom or schedule an appointment with the Frotcom team at the venue.
Join us at SIL 2019!
How to get there:
Fira de Barcelona Montjuic Exhibition Center
Avda. Reina Maria Cristina s/n
We're looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona!