Frotcom unveils advanced fleet management system at SIL 2019
News & Events
Frotcom showcased its state-of-the-art Fleet Management system at SIL Barcelona 2019, the World Summit of International Trade and Supply Chain.
This year the exhibition celebrated its 21st edition and took place in the Fira de Barcelona Montjuic Exhibition Center, welcoming over 600 international businesses between June 26th and 28th.
Frotcom showcased its advanced GPS Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management system, which includes:
- Frotcom’s Mobile workforce management, a flexible tool that unites workforce management and fleet management, increasing productivity, and reducing fuel consumption for your fleet.
- Frotcom’s Integration with TIS-Web, that automatically uploads all tachograph files received through the Remote tachograph download feature in Frotcom to TIS-Web, VDO’s solution for legal compliance and archiving of tachographs vehicle and driver data.
- Frotcom’s Multi-fleet management, a powerful single system feature for managing sub-contracted fleets.
- Frotcom’s GPS trailer and asset tracking with automatic sensor-less detection of all coupling and uncoupling events between trucks and semitrailers.
- Frotcom’s Fuel management, an essential all-in-one feature for fuel measuring, protecting, monitoring, and reporting for different types of vehicles.
According to Eduardo de Antonio, Managing Director of Frotcom Spain, “As the most important industry exhibition in the South of Europe, SIL is the place to evaluate how the market is moving and showcase our fleet management innovations. Through showcasing at SIL, companies from North Africa, South America and the Middle East are recognizing us as a provider with a global presence. At a national level, Frotcom’s Workforce Management feature integrated with Garmin Fleet was the star at our stand. We’re very satisfied with this year’s event which attracted more exhibitors and visitors, translating into further business opportunities”.
- Fleet management system
- GPS vehicle tracking
- Fuel management
- Mobile workforce management
- Remote tachograph download
- GPS trailer and asset tracking