Frotcom Botswana hosts Fleet Management Convention
The Convention will provide a forum for outage management/fleet professionals to exchange experiences and best practices related to current and emerging trends associated with planning and execution strategies in the fleet management industry.
The Director of transport and communication for Botswana, Mr. Modukanele Bokhutlo will open the conference as a guest speaker. Experienced professionals in Fleet, Transportation and Logistics, Business Strategy, Finance and Accounting will be engaged as moderators and facilitators of the convention.
Through focus/group plenary session discussions the following themes will be covered:
- Understanding the sector impact of COVID-19
- Strategies to overcome fleet challenges during and Post-COVID-19 World
- Complete knowledge and understanding of fleet and transport management
- Software applications to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Auditing existing processes of the organization and make enhancements for overall efficiency and productivity
- Conducting situation analysis and create capabilities for sustainability and competitive advantage
- Leadership , Change and Business Continuity Plans