Frotcom hosts first Technical Summit for skills training support
News & Events
The Frotcom Technical Summit gave expert training to the installers’ and technicians’ teams from Frotcom Certified Partners.
Attendees from Angola, Cyprus, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Peru, Spain, Portugal, and Slovenia joined at the state-of-the-art Serviroad facilities and Frotcom headquarters in Portugal, giving them the opportunity to enhance their installation skills and knowledge during the summit.
The two-day summit covered in-depth discussions on Devices and Accessories installation, diagnostics and troubleshooting techniques, including:
- Installation of tracking devices in Euro 6 trucks.
- Installation of tracking devices in electric vehicles.
- Installation of tracking devices and accessories according to TAPA (the Transported Asset Protection Association) security standards.
- Frotcom connection to a wide range of sensors.
- Frotcom connection to Garmin Navigators and driver identification systems.
Thanks to the event, participants are better equipped to provide effective solutions to customer-facing problems. The summit was a great success and is sure to be the first of many to come.
Michalis Christodoulides, CEO of Frotcom Cyprus, who attended the Summit, said: “We’re very pleased that Frotcom International organized this Technical Summit. We believe it’s a good way for all the Frotcom Certified Partners to get together, exchange information, but also discuss with the Frotcom people about the technical issues of the future of the system”.
- Frotcom technical summit
- Devices and accessories installations
- Garmin navigators