Frotcom offers an easy and convenient way to pay tolls in Bulgaria
News & Events
Frotcom enables fleet vehicles to declare tolls on Bulgarian motorways, high ways, and main roads.
If you have vehicles over 3.5 tons in overall weight, Frotcom offers you the opportunity to declare your tolls through an installed GPS tracking device. Data collected is sent to the NSP (National Service Provider), where it is processed and submitted to the RIA (Road Infrastructure Agency) for fee calculation.
There are several benefits of paying via a telematics GPS device:
Seamless work processes with no delay
- After RIA updates the list with the authorized vehicles for the usage of toll roads, you can get started within one working day.
- Vehicles do not have to go to an OBU (on-board unit) installation workshop.
- Vehicles are charged “without stopping", making travel faster and safer.
Raised awareness with real-time vehicle information
- No need to purchase additional equipment.
- The cheapest and fastest way to pay tolls.
- The telematics device is used for several purposes at the same time.
- Once fleet and vehicle information is correctly entered into the Frotcom system, data is submitted to RIA automatically without the need to re-enter it.
- fleet management solution
- Road Infrastructure Agency
- GPS device