DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Frotcom International SA is a Portuguese company active in the development of Fleet Management systems (Telematics). Our software, Frotcom, is currently sold in 40+ countries around the world, through a network of Frotcom Certified Partners.
You will be working in our office in Carnaxide, Portugal, where we have a team of 40 #amazing# people, working in areas such as Software Development, Account Management, Logistics, Marketing, and Administration, among others.
Our strong points?
We believe in being focused, and that success comes from providing the solution users want. We firmly believe in teamwork and in learning from our mistakes. We work ethically and fairly and that is why people tend to stay with us.
We contribute to a better world and we are really making a difference because every year, Frotcom helps companies to lower their carbon footprint.
You will be joining a motivated software agile-driven team and will be responsible to improve and maintain Development Experience, helping shape processes and help in their implementation, namely the adoption of new techniques related to CI/CD. You will also be responsible for solving technical problems and investigating new approaches regarding infrastructure and tooling as a whole, in connection to our SRE team and Development teams.
So, what will you be doing as a DevOps Engineer?
To perform this job successfully you must be able to execute the following tasks:
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, operations and analytics;
- Development with Go or similar languages;
- Automate all aspects of the deployment and development experience;
- Document new improvements;
- Maintain and improve the product deployment pipeline;
- Maintain and develop our infrastructure as code (IaC) to manage and operate end-to-end lifecycle operations (monitoring, alerting, security, configuration, etc.) in various environments.
Wondering what skills are needed? Here they are:
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD processes and tools;
- Have a good sense of when to automate processes;
- Know your way around Linux/Unix systems;
- Ability to troubleshoot development process instability;
- Proficient in Git;
- Have used Azure DevOps before;
- YAML and JSON knowledge;
- Basic programming experience (C#, Go, …);
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English)
- Capable of maintaining focus under stress
Nice to have:
- Azure services knowledge or similar
- Container and container orchestration knowledge
- Terraform, Pulumi and Ansible knowledge
- SQL knowledge
Other valued skills:
The DevOps Engineer must have a Graduation in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training. 1+ years of professional experience with similar responsibilities.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Hybrid working to allow a better work-life balance;
- A dynamic and international work environment;
- An agile environment where you can learn, share, and where your ideas are valued;
- Highly challenging technical projects on an international scale;
- Continuous learning with access to Udemy;
- Integration in an organization with a solid track record and sustained growth.
Is this job made for you? Send us your CV.