Frotcom proudly launches Germany operations with an exhibition at Transport Logistic 2019
Frotcom has reinforced its presence in Europe by launching operations in Germany, demonstrating some of its most impressive innovations during the 2019 Transport Logistic exhibition.
During the launch period in Germany, Frotcom started on the right foot by showcasing some of its cutting-edge Fleet Management software modules at Europe’s leading trade show for logistics, mobility, IT, and supply chain management, in Munich: the Transport Logistic 2019 exhibition.
The company invited vendors and guests to live demos of some of its latest developments, such as:
- Multi-fleet management, a single system solution for managing sub-contracted fleets
- New GPS Trailer and Asset Tracking with automatic sensor-less detection of all coupling and uncoupling events
- Mobile Workforce Management, workforce management and fleet management working together
- Fuel management, all in one solution for fuel measuring, protecting, monitoring and reporting for different types of vehicles.
Delyan Kostov, CEO of Frotcom Deutschland GmbH, said: “Germany has a pivotal role as Europe’s manufacturing heartland, where there is a demand for a sophisticated chain of logistics. Frotcom’s entry into the German market comes at just the right time and we are excited to be able to deliver our leading-edge solutions and services to Fleet Services across Germany and the rest of Europe.”
- Fleet management system
- GPS trailer and asset tracking
- Mobile workforce management
- Fuel management
- Transport Logistic 2019